- Boost your face mask to 95% efficiency maintaining high breathablilty, ultra lightness, and comfort.
- 30 custom cut nanofiber technology mask filters, made from the fabric used in the manufacturing of N95 masks in the USA.
- The best non-medical grade protection available. Better than Tee Shirts, Knits, Cotton, Polyester, PM 2.5 filters, Furnace Filters, Coffee Filters, HEPA Vacuum Bags, Blue Shop Towels, and MERV-13 Filters.
- 95% efficient at 0.3 microns.
- MERV-16 rating filtering bacteria along with moisture droplets, dust, lint, pollen, mold, pet dander, smoke, fumes, odors, viruses, and PM 2.5.
- Air Flow: 60 pascals DP at 5.33 cm/sec face velocity @ 32 liters per minute.
- Material does not contain fiberglass or other harmful material to inhale.
- Nanofiber network layer is hardly visible to naked eye.
- Material is not electrostatically charged, it is mechanically efficient.
- Fits all mens, womens, and youth Haven face masks.
- Contoured mouth shape measuring 5.25" wide x 3.75" tall, 1mm thickness.
- 30 filters equals a roughly 2 month supply dependent on use.
- Matte white soft EVA ziplock storage bag included. Perfect for travel or on the go day to day use. Fits in front and back pockets, purses, and carrying bags. Keep filters with you safe, clean, and secure.
- Manufactured in the USA.
What is Nanofiber technology?Nanofiber technology creates a very fine, continuous, resilient fiber, that mechanically filters pollutants.
Does it help filter bacteria?Yes! The material has a MERV Rating of 16 and helps filter bacteria along with dust, lint, pollen, mold, pet dander, smoke, fumes, odors, viruses, and PM 2.5.
What are the manufacturing specs?Manufacturing specs are targeted at 95% efficient at 0.3 microns (per lab test 6.2 dp 95.3% efficient). The airflow spec for this material is a maximum 60 pascals dp at 5.33 cm/sec face velocity at 32 liters per minute.
How is the face mask material designed?The material is a 80gsm, three layer design, consisting of a polyester spunlace outer, tight network of FDA certified polyurethane nanofiber, and polypropylene spunbond scrim inner to support the nanofiber.
Is the face mask material washable?It has been recognized by “Advanced Filtration Manufacturers Association (AFMA)” that advanced materials used in face mask filtration should not be washed due to the material damage and decrease in filtration quality.
Is the face mask material reusable?In light of the pandemic, the CDC understands Filtering Facepiece Respirators (FFR) decontamination and reuse may be needed during times of shortage to ensure continued availability. If you choose to reuse the material, we recommend following CDC sanitization guidelines while continuing to handle your material with caution: Decontamination and Reuse of Filtering Facepiece Respirators.
- Please note that this product for sale is strictly the mask filter inserts and ziplock storage pouch. The woven face mask is not included.
- Third-party BFE and PFE testing results available upon request.
- Disclaimer: This product does not make a medical grade mask, and is not to be used in place of N95, surgical, or procedural masks.